We ask the question: Is May losing it?
Contrast her demeanour on the days she took office and this past week.
Two speeches on the doorstep of number ten. One, a florid exposition of her vision for a new Britain at peace with itself and working towards healing the deficiencies of domestic government that had left so many by the wayside. Then came last week. A bug-eyed furious attack on enemies at our gates, a threat to our democracy from dark forces within the EU and every impression that far from a constructive an ordered exit, we are now heading into a head-on clash of personalities with our nearest neighbours.
Strong and stable? I don't bloody think so.
This week's newspaper asks the question we believe many people would have had in mind as they watched Theresa May's mask slip:
Is she losing it?
You may also want to watch:
In other news, the small but uniformly happy team that put together our newspaper and website were celebrating this week; a clutch of four major awards at the prestigious British Media Awards 2017. We couldn't have done it without you - thanks for being part of our extraordinary story.
- 1 Piers Morgan must expose the government's Brexit betrayal
- 2 Public slams Brexit Party tweet which shames Tory MPs who voted against free school meals
- 4 Peers set to remove law-breaking sections of Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 5 Boris Johnson 'frantically repositioning' himself for Donald Trump to lose election
- 6 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
- 7 James Cleverly mocked after telling people to 'look at how they're doing in Wales'
- 8 Boris Johnson warned majority will be 'wiped out' over treatment towards north of England
- 9 Michel Barnier postpones Brussels return as Brexit trade talks in London continue
- 10 Minister says Dido Harding is working '19-hours a day' on Test and Trace