We’re delighted that Alastair Campbell has joined The New European as Editor At Large.
Alastair has been a great supporter of the paper since we began and, more importantly, one of the strongest and most credible voices in the fight against Brexit, both before the Referendum and after.
Alastair joins a superb group of writers who regularly feature on our pages each week. Between them they hold many different perspectives and views but they are all linked by two things - a belief that Brexit is bad news for Britain, and that we have a responsibility to fight it.
That's what sits at the heart of The New European - and all those, like you, who choose to support us. Thank you.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Kelly, editor
- 1 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 2 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 3 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 4 Jacob Rees-Mogg says it's 'all the EU's fault' musicians can't tour Europe
- 5 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 6 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 7 Michel Barnier tells UK to be 'very careful' in Brexit diplomatic status row
- 8 Poll finds Brexit-backing Wales would vote to rejoin EU
- 9 Piers Morgan tells Gavin Williamson to resign for being a 'catastrophe'
- 10 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?