We’re delighted that Alastair Campbell has joined The New European as Editor At Large.
Alastair has been a great supporter of the paper since we began and, more importantly, one of the strongest and most credible voices in the fight against Brexit, both before the Referendum and after.
Alastair joins a superb group of writers who regularly feature on our pages each week. Between them they hold many different perspectives and views but they are all linked by two things - a belief that Brexit is bad news for Britain, and that we have a responsibility to fight it.
That's what sits at the heart of The New European - and all those, like you, who choose to support us. Thank you.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Kelly, editor
- 1 These are the 322 Tory MPs who voted against extending free school meals to children
- 2 Question Time: Ex-Tory minister accused of making 'sickening' comment about free schools meals row
- 3 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 4 Downing Street withholds praise for business and local authorities offering free meals to hungry children
- 5 Priti Patel bullying inquiry may never be released, hints Boris Johnson's new civil service boss
- 6 House of Lords defies No 10 and votes to heavily defeat Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 7 Priti Patel set to hand private firms £28 million in government contracts to deport asylum seekers from UK
- 8 At the upcoming US election, Donald Trump really is toast
- 9 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 10 James O'Brien claims Covid-19 crisis exposed how out of touch Boris Johnson's government is with reality
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.