We’re delighted that Alastair Campbell has joined The New European as Editor At Large.
Alastair has been a great supporter of the paper since we began and, more importantly, one of the strongest and most credible voices in the fight against Brexit, both before the Referendum and after.
Alastair joins a superb group of writers who regularly feature on our pages each week. Between them they hold many different perspectives and views but they are all linked by two things - a belief that Brexit is bad news for Britain, and that we have a responsibility to fight it.
That's what sits at the heart of The New European - and all those, like you, who choose to support us. Thank you.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Kelly, editor
- 1 Could Mexican Coke spark a new Coca-Cola cold war?
- 2 Dominic Raab 'chickened out' of a no-deal Brexit, Michel Barnier says
- 3 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 4 Boris Johnson's downfall will be the truth
- 5 Could John Lewis remarks spell curtains for Boris Johnson?
- 6 Keir Starmer faces a ‘mountain to climb’ after Hartlepool defeat
- 7 Post-Brexit EU worker exodus hits restaurants and pubs
- 8 The German mega-scandal that puts ours in the shade
- 9 Boris Johnson consumed by infighting as Brexit job losses worsen
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.