We’ve launched The New European YouTube channel!
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Expect exclusive video content for the 48%
From 29 March, readers of The New European can tune in to watch the best news, analysis and voices on the Brexit process. Launch videos include the highlights from the March for Europe and the start of series exploring the not-so-British origins of some of the nation's favourite things.
Here's a taster of what to expect in the coming weeks:
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 2 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 3 Nigel Farage launches new party in Scotland to promote 'positive case for the Union'
- 4 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 5 The worryingly familiar signs for Britain's vaccine roll-out
- 6 Brexit changes lead to exodus of Brits from Spain, UK nationals claim
- 7 Brexiteer MP ridiculed after calling for free movement of goods between GB and NI
- 8 Fears government could scrap workers' rights in post-Brexit overhaul of labour laws
- 9 Katie Hopkins joins UKIP in time for leadership contest
- 10 James O'Brien schools Brexiteer who refuses to accept new EU-UK trade rules