We’ve launched The New European YouTube channel!
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Expect exclusive video content for the 48%
From 29 March, readers of The New European can tune in to watch the best news, analysis and voices on the Brexit process. Launch videos include the highlights from the March for Europe and the start of series exploring the not-so-British origins of some of the nation's favourite things.
Here's a taster of what to expect in the coming weeks:
You may also want to watch:
- 1 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 2 Could Mexican Coke spark a new Coca-Cola cold war?
- 3 The reverse Midas touch of Michael Gove
- 4 Why can't the English see what the Scots and Welsh can?
- 5 Is the end finally nigh for EU's most notorious leader?
- 6 First black female mayor elected in Liverpool as Labour holds on to role
- 7 Nicola Sturgeon concedes Holyrood majority for SNP is a ‘very long shot’
- 8 Labour claims ‘extraordinary results’ in Welsh Parliament election
- 9 Dominic Raab 'chickened out' of a no-deal Brexit, Michel Barnier says
- 10 Scotland ‘united against the fascists’ after far-right candidates rejected
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.