Dominic Cummings seen flouting coronavirus rules again
Boris Johnson's chief adviser Dominic Cummings has been seen flouting coronavirus guidelines once again.
Cummings was spotted heading to Downing Street walking side-by-side with his assistant Cleo Watson, ignoring the "one metre plus" rule set by his government.
The breach of rules was reported on Good Morning Britain as the footage aired.
"Is he off to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight again?" asked presenter Piers Morgan, in reference to his lockdown breaking trip to County Durham earlier this year.
"Maybe he'll be in the pub at 10.30 tonight testing his eyesight," continued Morgan, after Johnson announced a 10pm curfew.
"Is he two metres away from his colleague?" asked co-presenter Susanna Reid.
"No he's not, he's ignoring social distancing, but the rules don't count for Dominic Cummings. The rules are for little people, for the little people," continued Morgan.
"She might be in his bubble," suggested Reid.
Cummings has been seen breaking the social distancing rules before, but it was previously justified as he had recently had a case of coronavirus.
- 1 Boris Johnson warned majority will be 'wiped out' over treatment towards north of England
- 2 Boris Johnson 'frantically repositioning' himself for Donald Trump to lose election
- 3 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
- 4 James Cleverly mocked after telling people to 'look at how they're doing in Wales'
- 5 Piers Morgan must expose the government's Brexit betrayal
- 6 Minister says Dido Harding is working '19-hours a day' on Test and Trace
- 7 Third Tory MP who rejected extending free school meals is targeted with local protests
- 8 Second shop owner bans Tory MPs who voted against free school meals motion
- 9 Brexiteer Prue Leith quits Tory Party after government votes down motion to protect UK food standards
- 10 Piers Morgan calls Boris Johnson a 'blustering buffoon' in attack on PM's handling of Covid-19 pandemic
However, scientists do not know how long the antibody remains active in those that have had the virus, with some speculating it could last fewer than six months.
Morgan previously attracted complaints after branding Cummings a ‘rat-faced weasel’ live on-air.
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.