POLL: Who do you think should be the next Labour leader?
- Credit: PA
Just three remain in the Labour leadership contest to replace Jeremy Corbyn at the top of the opposition party.
But who do you think should get the job as leader?
After Emily Thornberry was eliminated in the latest round of the competition three go through to the online and postal ballot of party members and registered supporters which opens on February 24.
They are shadow business secretary Rebecca Long-Bailey, shadow Brexit secretary Sir Keir Starmer, and Labour backbencher Lisa Nandy.
But who do you think should get the job?
You may also want to watch:
Have your say in our poll.
- 1 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 2 House of Lords defies No 10 and votes to heavily defeat Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 3 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 4 ERG MP says Boris Johnson should consider cutting ties with Church of England following Brexit row
- 6 Government told to publish impact assessments for Boris Johnson's 'Narnia' deal with EU
- 7 Diane Abbott accuses Keir Starmer of having 'other motives' while shadow Brexit secretary
- 8 Theresa May brands Michael Gove's no-deal Brexit statement 'utter rubbish'
- 9 Brexiteer admits 'Australia-style deal' term designed to 'pull wool over voters' eyes'
- 10 Remainers blamed for Boris Johnson's inability to secure Brexit deal