POLL: Who do you think should be the next Labour leader?
- Credit: PA
Just three remain in the Labour leadership contest to replace Jeremy Corbyn at the top of the opposition party.
But who do you think should get the job as leader?
After Emily Thornberry was eliminated in the latest round of the competition three go through to the online and postal ballot of party members and registered supporters which opens on February 24.
They are shadow business secretary Rebecca Long-Bailey, shadow Brexit secretary Sir Keir Starmer, and Labour backbencher Lisa Nandy.
But who do you think should get the job?
You may also want to watch:
Have your say in our poll.
- 1 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 2 Progressive alliance could see Labour win 351 seats at next election, new analysis reveals
- 3 What Auf Wiedersehen, Pet teaches us about Britain and Europe
- 4 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 5 Michel Barnier tells UK to be 'very careful' in Brexit diplomatic status row
- 6 An actor whose politics were a touchy subject
- 7 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 8 Holyrood in talks with EU to extend Erasmus scheme to Scottish students
- 9 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 10 George Osborne hopes for Brexit dividend