POLL: Who do you think should be the next Labour leader?
- Credit: PA
Just three remain in the Labour leadership contest to replace Jeremy Corbyn at the top of the opposition party.
But who do you think should get the job as leader?
After Emily Thornberry was eliminated in the latest round of the competition three go through to the online and postal ballot of party members and registered supporters which opens on February 24.
They are shadow business secretary Rebecca Long-Bailey, shadow Brexit secretary Sir Keir Starmer, and Labour backbencher Lisa Nandy.
But who do you think should get the job?
You may also want to watch:
Have your say in our poll.
- 1 The only Brexit export boom is from UK businesses rushing to Europe
- 2 MEPs again refuse to ratify Brexit deal amid concerns No 10 is flouting conditions
- 3 Boris Johnson proposes saving United Kingdom with 'Project Love' plan
- 4 The stench of scandal seeping out from Britain
- 5 PMQs: Commons speaker reprimands Boris Johnson over Greensill response
- 6 Former Brexit secretary 'privately agreed' with Gina Miller's court action over Article 50
- 7 How the vaccines have shifted opinions over Brexit
- 8 Tory anger as Labour to hold vote on establishing committee to investigate cronyism
- 9 Tory candidate under fire after describing Brexit chaos as a 'hiccup'
- 10 David Cameron 'only sorry he got caught', MPs told