WIN a fantastic 5 day holiday for 2 to Iceland worth over £1100!
- Credit: Archant
The New European and Newmarket Holidays are offering one lucky competition entrant the chance to discover the wonders of Iceland with a prize worth over £1100!
Experience Reykjavik, one of Europe's most surprising, welcoming and happening cities and the capital of the 'Land of Fire and Ice', on this unforgettable break for two people. Discover the startling Icelandic landscape - of smouldering volcanoes, geysers, glaciers and bubbling thermal pools - and have the chance to witness the enchanting Aurora Borealis.
Visit Newmarket Holidays for a full itinerary.
You may also want to watch:
• Enjoy a guided tour of Reykjavik, Europe's most northerly capital city
• Head out of the city in search of the astonishing Aurora Borealis
- 1 Brexit regret: Meet the Leave voters who wish they hadn't voted Leave
- 2 Labour leader defends NHS after being kicked out of pub in Bath
- 3 Opposition parties push for probe into Boris Johnson's conduct following viral video
- 4 Boris Johnson vows action over 'absurd' post-Brexit trading arrangements
- 5 Scottish Tory leader accused of 'nonsense' excuse for Boris Johnson avoiding Scotland
- 6 Defence minister Johnny Mercer 'trying to resign' - reports
- 7 ‘I should not have listened to Cameron’ – Former European Commission president
- 8 New research reveals half of Brexit supporters were not 'left behind' red-wall voters
- 9 A chapter is over for Britain, for good or ill
- 10 Welsh government refused permission for legal challenge over post-Brexit bill
• The opportunity to join an optional excursion to the famous 'Blue Lagoon'
• Four nights' bed and breakfast accommodation at your chosen hotel in Reykjavik
• Return flights from your chosen airport to Reykjavik
• Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
• Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
Closing date: 03/02/2017
Full Archant terms and conditions can be found here.
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.