WIN a fantastic 5 day holiday for 2 to Iceland worth over £1100!
- Credit: Archant
The New European and Newmarket Holidays are offering one lucky competition entrant the chance to discover the wonders of Iceland with a prize worth over £1100!
Experience Reykjavik, one of Europe's most surprising, welcoming and happening cities and the capital of the 'Land of Fire and Ice', on this unforgettable break for two people. Discover the startling Icelandic landscape - of smouldering volcanoes, geysers, glaciers and bubbling thermal pools - and have the chance to witness the enchanting Aurora Borealis.
Visit Newmarket Holidays for a full itinerary.
You may also want to watch:
• Enjoy a guided tour of Reykjavik, Europe's most northerly capital city
• Head out of the city in search of the astonishing Aurora Borealis
- 1 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 2 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 3 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 4 Michel Barnier tells UK to be 'very careful' in Brexit diplomatic status row
- 5 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 6 Independent SAGE adviser gives scathing assessment of Priti Patel's £800 Covid fines
- 7 Jacob Rees-Mogg says it's 'all the EU's fault' musicians can't tour Europe
- 8 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 9 George Osborne hopes for Brexit dividend
- 10 Holyrood in talks with EU to extend Erasmus scheme to Scottish students
• The opportunity to join an optional excursion to the famous 'Blue Lagoon'
• Four nights' bed and breakfast accommodation at your chosen hotel in Reykjavik
• Return flights from your chosen airport to Reykjavik
• Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
• Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
Closing date: 03/02/2017
Full Archant terms and conditions can be found here.