Your chance to advertise in The New European
- Credit: Archant
While all national newspapers benefit from a boost from advertising, companies shy away from taking out space in The New European.
Despite our enthusiastic pro-European and pro-Remain messaging, our pages remain scarce of advertisements, as businesses instead turn to the right-wing publications that helped tear the United Kingdom apart.
So in a bid to recruit new advertisers with our publication, The New European is offering discounted rates to encourage businesses to use our platform instead to promote their message.
The New European has a growing circulation of approximately 20,000 readers a week, with a strong base of subscribers, more than 10,000 listeners of our podcast, and nearly two million readers a month on the website.
For a newspaper that started in the summer of 2016 as a four-week "pop-up" experiment, that's an incredible story.
You may also want to watch:
Now is the opportunity to support the only newspaper for Remainers - an important voice in the media industry - and to take advantage of our special offer prices for advertising.
- 1 The Prime Minister is out of his league
- 2 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 3 Party politics will not save us from the Tories - we need drastic action
- 4 The Spanish village with the mythical blue lagoon
- 5 Rabbits defeat French army
- 6 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 7 Would Javid have renamed ICU wards 'Drama Queen Zones'?
- 8 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 9 Ed Vaizey overtakes Paul Dacre in the Ofcom race
- 10 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
Full page £600
1/2 page £350
1/3 page £280
1/4 page £200
1/6 page £150
1/8 page £120
There is a 10% discount on three consecutive bookings and a 15% discount on more than three bookings.
To find out more information email email@example.com to speak to the team.
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.