Your chance to advertise in The New European
- Credit: Archant
While all national newspapers benefit from a boost from advertising, companies shy away from taking out space in The New European.
Despite our enthusiastic pro-European and pro-Remain messaging, our pages remain scarce of advertisements, as businesses instead turn to the right-wing publications that helped tear the United Kingdom apart.
So in a bid to recruit new advertisers with our publication, The New European is offering discounted rates to encourage businesses to use our platform instead to promote their message.
The New European has a growing circulation of approximately 20,000 readers a week, with a strong base of subscribers, more than 10,000 listeners of our podcast, and nearly two million readers a month on the website.
For a newspaper that started in the summer of 2016 as a four-week "pop-up" experiment, that's an incredible story.
You may also want to watch:
Now is the opportunity to support the only newspaper for Remainers - an important voice in the media industry - and to take advantage of our special offer prices for advertising.
- 1 The Remainers' case for keeping the United Kingdom together
- 2 The deep roots of Labour's red wall decline
- 3 How Brexit has turned sour for the dairy industry
- 4 Dominic Cummings warns Boris Johnson against next stage of unlocking
- 5 Labour needs more positivity, more patriotism, more policy... and less wokery
- 6 What's next for Laurence Fox after London mayor fiasco?
- 7 The slow death of Channel Islands Norman
- 8 Why the English could understand the Vikings
- 9 Former Tory speaker admits voting Labour after labeling Boris Johnson a 'liar'
- 10 Lawyers expose 'false claims' made by ministers over visa-free music tours of EU after Brexit
Full page £600
1/2 page £350
1/3 page £280
1/4 page £200
1/6 page £150
1/8 page £120
There is a 10% discount on three consecutive bookings and a 15% discount on more than three bookings.
To find out more information email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to the team.
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.