6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
PUBLISHED: 22:54 29 June 2017 | UPDATED: 23:07 29 June 2017
Where can I buy The New European? What stories are in the latest issue of The New European?
Another week, another great issue of The New European and we’re excited to announce another award – The Chairman’s Award at the PPA Awards!
The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in UK and Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
Here is what to expect:
1. Has Sunderland changed its mind on Brexit? Anthony Clavane visits the city which led the charge for Leave
2. Emma Jones reports on the search for truth among the conspiracy theories that have taken hold of the shell-shocked Grenfell community
3. Pippa Musgrave examines where decisions made by cuts may have contributed to the causes of the Grenfell fire
4. Abi Wilkinson: Only now the austerity damage becomes clear
5. The governments of Catalonia and Spain have set themselves on a collision course over the issue of independence, says Jason Walsh
6. Europe’s 10 greatest cycle rides