6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
PUBLISHED: 10:36 07 July 2017
Where can I buy The New European? What stories are in the latest issue of The New European?
The New European turned one this week - that’s 52 issues - despite initially only planning for a four-week run when we launched in July 2016. To celebrate our birthday, you can expect another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food.
The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in UK and Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
Here is what to expect:
1. Steve Richards on how parliament can end the Brexit chaos
2. Bonnie Greer on why the EU needs to reform
3. Lord Kinnock’s rallying cry for Project Hope
4. Andrew Adonis on the guilty men of Brexit
5. A C Grayling: It’s not a question of if, just WHEN this farce will end
6. Antonella Gambotto-Burke on the greatness of Greta Garbo