6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
PUBLISHED: 16:57 10 August 2017 | UPDATED: 16:57 10 August 2017
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food.
1. Paul Connew on the best hope to stop Trump’s Korea suicide
2. The French don’t mock us any more they pity us, says Nathaniel Tapley
3. Jacques Cousteau: The man who took the world beneath the waves
4. Bonnie Greer on the corruption of nostalgia
5. Michael White on the slow headway for post-Brexit Ireland
6. Abi Wilkinson on Generation Brex
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.