Six excellent reasons to buy The New European this week
PUBLISHED: 10:51 24 May 2018 | UPDATED: 10:22 08 November 2018
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, travel and food
This week's The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You can also read The New European on your phone or iPad by downloading the digital edition here.
Here’s what to expect this week:
1. Krishnan Guru-Murthy and Matt Kelly on how Britain has turned against Farage
2. The first 24 hours of peace - 1918 remembered
3. Bonnie Greer on Arron Banks
4. John Kampfner on Vladimir Putin's brutal simplicity
5. Jane Merrick calls for Tracey Crouch to be made culture secretary
6. Plus Florence Hallett reports on the two French artists who headed to Martinique in search of a tropical idyll