Six excellent reasons to buy The New European this week
PUBLISHED: 10:51 24 May 2018 | UPDATED: 10:21 03 January 2019
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, travel and food
This week's The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You can also read The New European on your phone or iPad by downloading the digital edition here.
Here’s what to expect this week:
1. Andrew Adonis on the death throes of a democratic disaster
2. Michael White on how Sajid Javid turned a migrant drama into a crisis
3. Malliga Och and Shauna Shames examine the Republicans' woman problem (and it's not what you think)
4. James Ball says the ferry farce shows it's time to panic
5. Alastair Campbell explains why we're still in the game
6. Plus Claudia Pritchard reports on an upbeat new Fernand Léger exhibition
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.